What is Coworking?
Work these days often doesn’t fit the traditional mold of a nine-to-five job working at the same company until you retire. More people than ever are making their own opportunities through freelancing, starting their own business, or using their professional skills to find their own employment niche. Coworking is a new, flexible way to go to work that meets the needs of the modern workforce. If you’re tired of working at home in isolation, or fighting for elbow room at the local coffeehouse, and you’re not meeting enough of the right kind of creative people in order to move your business forward, then coworking may be for you.
Coworking has all the benefits of a traditional office, without the drawbacks. The benefits include a dedicated professional workspace, a conference room to meet clients, and the opportunity to learn and gain new skills from your coworking peers. Grow your circle of influence, increase your productivity, and balance your work with the rest of your life by giving your business a professional home! Our coworking space offers flexible options that can adjust and grow with your business. What you don’t get? An expensive long-term lease, contracts, office politics, or a nasty boss (isn’t that why you went out on your own anyway?).
Coworking inspires and encourages business relationships and friendships, fosters new skills, and creates newfound connections. If there’s a downside, we haven’t found it yet—come in and let us show you what coworking can do for you!
Benefits of Coworking
- Individuals increased their productivity and their social network by joining a coworking space!
- Are you looking for your income to increase? Well respondents to this survey claimed their income increased because of their widening business and social circle since joining a coworking space!
- Work life balance increased. By moving work out of the house and back to a productive environment, many respondents are enjoying a better private life.
- Isolation decreased dramatically as they were able to join a creative, productive circle at their coworking space.
- Business and social network increased leading to more referrals and collaborations!